Ever heard about the saying “Beauty comes within”?
Aside from having a good heart, this also means that nourishing your body with the right amount of nutrients greatly impacts the way we look.
Healthy hair starts from the food we consume, getting enough vitamins and minerals that our body needs will let us look good and be at our best.
While it is true that applying serums, creams and other hair care products can help support healthy hair, this might not be enough, so we must not solely rely on these things alone.
So, if you feel like your diet lacks specific nutrients that your tresses need, hair vitamins might be for you!
One healthy hair vitamin we’ve taken a thorough look at is the Mielle organics healthy hair formula vitamins.
The great thing about this dietary supplement is that it provides nutrients for your hair and healthy skin and nails and immune system support.
Interested to know further? Keep reading to find out more about it and let your healthy hair journey start today!
In this article, we’ve included its pros, cons, and nutrient facts to help you decide if this product is worth a shot.
Without further ado, let’s begin!
TLDR: Mielle Organics Hair Pills Overview
Mielle Organics is a hair care and beauty brand founded by Monique Rodriguez, a licensed health care professional launched in 2014.
They have been recognized around the world because of their products that deliver real results and excellent customer service.
Being mindful about what you consume and what you put into your body is important, this is why Mielle Organics healthy hair formula vitamins only use natural and organic ingredients.
It has a unique proprietary blend of botanical herbs, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that encourages hair growth, helps support stronger, healthier, and thicker hair, nails and skin, without the side effects such as skin breakouts. It also improves the body’s immunity.
Aside from Mielle Organics Adult Healthy Hair Formula Vitamins, they also offer healthy hair vitamins that are specially formulated for kids!
Plus a fun, flavorful adult healthy hair formula gummies!
- Dietary supplements help fill in nutrients that are lacking in your diet
- Support healthier skin, hair, and nails and boost the immune system
- With a unique blend of formula that supports hair growth, thicker hair and promotes less breakage
- Contains biotin that helps build strong, healthy hair and nails
- Ideal for all hair types
- They offer hair vitamins for both kids and adults
- Made from all-natural ingredients — Does not contain harmful chemicals and preservatives
- GMP certified
- Promotes healthy hair without causing the skin to break out.
- Formulated in the USA
- Offers 1 size bottle only that is good for 1 month.
- Some have a hard time swallowing pills as it is pretty large
- A little pricey
- Allergen warning: contains soy
In-Depth Review: Mielle Organics Hair Pills
Each bottle of Mielle Organics adult healthy vitamins contains 60 tablets which can last up to 30 days. With a product dimension of 1 x 1 x 1 inch; 3.99 Ounces.
The formula works effectively in a natural way to support healthy hair growth for all hair types, healthy skin, strengthens nails, and improves the immune system. These are some of the nutrients you’ll be getting:
Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) – 10,000 IU
- Vitamin A stimulates hair follicles and helps the scalp produce sebum, keeping the scalp and hair healthy and hydrated.
- Support body’s immunity
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – 250 mg
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is essential for healthy glowing skin and hair.
- Aids in collagen production.
- Boost immune system
Vitamin E (d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate) – 12 IU
- Vitamin E helps prevent oxidative stress and improves hair growth and healthy skin.
- Keeps hair moisturized.
Vitamin B1 (30 mg), Vitamin B2 (100 mg) and Vitamin B6 – 100 mg
- Thiamine also known as Vitamin B1, Riboflavin known as Vitamin B2, and Pyridoxine or B6 are water-soluble vitamins that convert the food we eat to energy.
- Promote healthy nerves.
- B vitamins prevent stress-induced hair loss.
Niacinamide – 30 mg
- Niacin or vitamin B3 improves blood circulation and brings nutrients to the hair follicle that is important for hair’s overall health.
Folic Acid – 400 mcg
- Folic Acid is for cell renewal to grow hair.
- Prevents certain types of anemia caused by Folic acid deficiency.
Biotin – 4000 mcg
- Biotin is also known as vitamin B7 helps improve and strengthen keratin protein in your body.
- Helps alleviate nails and hair brittleness, promote healthier hair and improve skin.
Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)- 250 mg
- Pantothenic acid produces hair growth and stimulation of new growth.
Calcium (carbonate) – 200 mg
- Aside from keeping our bones strong and healthy, Calcium is also an important mineral that can help support thicker, fuller hair growth.
Zinc (Amino acid Chelate) – 5 mg
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Essential for hair growth.
Copper (gluconate) – 1mg
- Copper is a mineral that stimulates hair follicles to get sufficient oxygen and nutrients that encourage new hair growth.
Other Proprietary Blend – 1070.2 mg
- Helps strengthen hair strands.
- Revitalizes inactive hair follicles by increasing scalp circulation, removes toxins, and assists nutrients for stronger, beautiful hair.
- Help promote fuller, thicker, and healthy hair growth.
Green tea extract
- Green tea is a good source of EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) , a plant compound that aids hair to grow longer and reduces cholesterol levels.
Grape Seed Extract
- Improves blood flow allowing the hair to be well-nourished and supplies the oxygen it needs, therefore keeping hair follicles healthier.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
- Contains antioxidants that not only improve brain function but also encourage healthy hair growth.
Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Pygeum Africanum, Silica Bamboo Extract, para-aminobenzoic acid, L-Cysteine, Calcium carbonate, vegetable steam acid, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium, stearate, silicon dioxide.
Vegetable Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Riboflavin
Recommended Usage of Mielle Organics Adult Healthy Hair Vitamins
- Take two capsules/tablets daily preferably with meals or as directed by your health care provider
Where to Purchase
What Do People Say About It?
Mielle Organics healthy vitamins have garnered quite a high customer rating on Amazon.
A customer from the United States has expressed her satisfaction with the product and has written:
“I can see a difference in the thickness of my hair within a week. I also purchased a bottle for my mother who is receiving chemo and I can see a huge difference in her hair as well. The vitamins are very potent.”
Another feedback from a verified purchaser from the United States:
“I noticed results in just 3 days of taking these pills consistently. I hate how big they are and the taste of the residue but it’s worth it. My nails were severely damaged by acrylic nails and these pills started growing them almost immediately. Biotin content is very high! I don’t even need my multivitamins anymore. This has almost everything!”
A Youtuber named Euniycemari with naturally curly hair has shared her experience for the 2nd month of using Mielle organics adult healthy vitamins.
“I noticed less shedding, my strands are a lot stronger, nails growing super duper fast, eyelashes are even longer, I notice a softer texture. My hair seems to be a lot stronger, a lot healthier and that is really really exciting. Overall generally, there is nothing I can really say that is bad about them. My skin is really soft, I haven’t had major breakouts from them, I haven’t had any upset stomach, Overall, I haven’t had any bad experiences with them.”
She also did a length check where she showed the exact measurements of how much her hair has grown over the last month. It increases about over an inch in a month which is pretty good.
Another Youtuber named Bianca Nashawn has shared a quick rundown about her thoughts regarding the Pros and Cons of the Mielle Organics Gummy Hair Vitamins after trying it for a month.
She mentioned that the gummy version is a great substitute if you’re not into taking pills.
Overall, what she likes about the product is that she likes that her hair grew, it tastes good, and they are really small and easy to take.
As for her cons, it’s the price, as not everybody has extra money to spend on hair vitamins, next would be, gummies tend to get stuck on teeth. If you’re like her who doesn’t want that, you can also just allow the gummies to melt on your mouth.
She also shared some pictures showing her hair grew an inch in just a month. She definitely recommends trying it!
You might also want to check: Best Products For Relaxed Hair African American
Other Mielle Organics Vitamins That Support Healthy Hair
These gummies are specially formulated based on the nutritional needs of kids. It contains a powerful blend of nutrients such as zinc, vitamin A, folic acid, and biotin that can help them feel at their best by strengthening their immune system and keeping their hair healthy.
What’s great about this is that it does not contain artificial coloring and has delicious, flavorful gummies that kids will surely love and enjoy.
Just a warning though as these gummies may contain tree nuts which may cause allergic reactions.
Remember to always check for the label to find out any ingredients that may cause allergies.
For ages 2-5 years old, it is recommended to take 1-2 gummies daily. And 2 gummies daily for ages 5 and above.
[You might also want to read about: Best Shampoo for Toddlers With Curly Hair]
If you have a hard time swallowing pills, then these gummy healthy hair adults can be a great alternative, with a delicious berry flavor that you’ll surely enjoy!
Just like the healthy hair adult vitamins in pill form, this also promotes healthy hair growth, strengthens nails, and keeps the immune system stronger, great for all hair types! It contains essential vitamins, minerals, and proteins that can help you be at your best!
Take 2 gummies per day preferably with meals or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Allergen Warning: Contains tree nuts (coconut oil)
The Verdict: Should You Buy it?
The food we eat is as important as the products we apply to our hair.
If you feel like you’re not consuming enough vitamins and minerals on your diet, then yes, I think Mielle Organics healthy hair vitamins are a must try to help fill in the nutrient gap!
What we love about this multivitamin is that it contains natural and organic ingredients without harmful side effects.
There are a lot of positive reviews and feedback on how these pills helped their hair grow stronger and thicker. It keeps their skin softer and healthier, and has a superb effect on nails too!
So if you have some extra dollars to spend, this is definitely worth trying!
These dietary supplements have not been evaluated by FDA (Food and drug administration) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Always refer to the actual product packaging for description, recommended dose, and precautions.
It is best to consult your health care provider immediately if you have any health problems before taking any supplements.
If you like this article, make sure to check out our other articles at HairsAffairs.com.